KYLE VER STEEG, MD, FACS
310 2nd Ave. South
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501
Born May 19, 1946 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Primary School: Humboldt, Iowa
Secondary School: Humboldt High School Humboldt,
Undergraduate School: University of Iowa College of Pharmacy,
Iowa City, Iowa.
September 1964-June 1969.
Degree: B.S. in Pharmacy.
Medical School: Northwestern University Medical School,
September, 1970-March 1974.
Internship: Straight Surgical, University Hospitals,
Iowa City, Iowa
July 1974-June 1975.
Residency: General Surgical 1st year,
University Hospitals, Iowa City, Iowa
July 1975-June 1976.
General Surgical 2nd trough 4th years,
Scott and White Hospital and Clinic,
PROFESSIONAL AND HONORARY SOCIETIES:
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Fellow American College of surgeons.
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
- American Society of Bariatric Surgeons.
- Appendicitis in Acute Leukemia Archives of surgery, May, 1979, Volume 1-14.
- Gangrene of the Bowel Surgical Clinics of North America October, 1979, Volume 59.
- Pseudoaneurysm of the Ponliteal Artery from Ana-plastic Sarcoma
- Ileosigmoid Knot Archives of Surgery June, 1980, Volume 1-15.
- Mirizzi's Syndrome with Common Site, Ultrasound an Computer Tomography Findings Journal Ultrasound Medicine 7:409-411,1988.
IOWA, March 1974.
American Board of Surgery 1980. valid until July 1, 2010.
PLACES OF PRACTICE:
1979-2008 – Trinity Regional Medical Center,
Fort Dodge, Iowa
1981-2008 – Humboldt County Hospital
Humboldt, Iowa (17 miles from Fort Dodge)
2008-Present – Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa
Mason City, Iowa